http://glbbc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/GLBBC-Logo.png 0 0 Joe Beilman http://glbbc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/GLBBC-Logo.png Joe Beilman2011-02-12 10:54:212011-02-12 10:54:21What Christians Must Not Do
- They must not steal (Ephesians 4:28).
- They must not lie (Ephesians 4:25).
- They must not return evil for evil (I Thessalonians 5:15).
- They must not talk foolishly (Ephesians 5:4).
- They must not speak idle words (Matthew 12:36).
- They must not dress in gold, or pearls, or costly array (I Timothy 2:9-10; I Peter 3:3-4).
- They must not get angry (Ephesians 4:31).
- They must not murmur (Philippians 2:14).
- They must have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness (Ephesians 5:11).
- They must not love the world (I John 2:15-17).
- They must not engage in idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditious, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revelings, nor such like (Galatians 5:20, 21).
- They must not speak evil of any man, and be no brawlers (Titus 3:2).
- They must not be lovers of self, proud, boasters, covetous, disobedient, unthankful, unholy, fierce, despisers of the good, heady, high minded, nor lovers of pleasure (II Timothy 3:2-4).
In short, they must not be nor do anything the Word of God says they must not be nor do.
- Taken from Christian Conduct (1903), by Charles E. Orr
- Copyright: Public Domain
- By way of http://library.timelesstruths.org/