Mary, “the All-Holy,” lived a perfectly sinless life (Catechism 411, 493)
In contrast, Mary said that God is her Savior (Luke 1:47). If God was her Savior, then Mary was not sinless. Sinless people do not need a Savior.
- Romans 3:23 says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
- Revelation 15:4 says, “Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? For thou only art holy”
- Romans 3:10 says, “There is none righteous, no, not one.”
Immaculate Conception defined: The doctrine states that, from the first moment of her existence, Mary was preserved by God from the Original Sin and filled with sanctifying grace that would normally come with baptism after birth. Catholics believe Mary “was free from any personal or hereditary sin”.
Regarding the worship of Mary, the bible states:
- Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
- Exo 20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Mary is the co-mediator to whom we can entrust all our cares and petitions. (Catechism 968-970, 2677)
There is only one mediator: Jesus, Our Mediator
- 1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus
- 1 Tim 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
- Heb 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Eph 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
NOTE: If Jesus is constantly interceding for us and He is able to save us “to the uttermost”, then He doesn’t need Mary’s help. If we can approach God with “boldness” and “confidence” because of our faith in Jesus, then we don’t need Mary’s help either.
Mother of Life & Crone of Death, “The Giver of Life”, “Goddess of Magic”, a creation goddess & goddess of destruction.
451 A.D. – The Council of Chalcedon declared Mary the “Mother of God”.
Catholic perversion of Song of Solomon. They applied these scriptures to Mary and Jesus not the church and Jesus!
Ancient Near Eastern Deities
Baalim and Ashtoeth ( Astarte) Country: Canaan
Position: Mother-goddess; love; fertility
Judges 2:11-12 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim: And they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the Lord to anger.
Judges 10:6 And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim, and Ashtaroth, and the gods of Syria, and the gods of Zidon, and the gods of Moab, and the gods of the children of Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines, and forsook the Lord, and served not him.
SPIRITUAL FORNICATION: Worshipping and bowing down to other gods than the TRUE GOD!
QUEEN OF HEAVEN: Same as Ashtoreth (Similar to Anat and Ishtar)
Is not the worship of saints and angels now, in all respects, the same the worship of demons was in former times? The NAME is the only is difference!
The same temples and the very same images which were once consecrated to Jupiter and the other demons, are now consecrated to the Virgin Mary and other saints.
- 1 Sam 12:9-10 And when they forgat the Lord their God, he sold them into the hand of Sisera, captain of the host of Hazor, and into the hand of the Philistines, and into the hand of the king of Moab, and they fought against them. And they cried unto the Lord, and said, We have sinned, because we have forsaken the Lord, and have served Baalim and Ashtaroth: but now deliver us out of the hand of our enemies, and we will serve thee.
- 1 Kings 11:4-5 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
- Jer 7:17-18 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
- Jeremiah 44:17-25 – Look it up!